The primary product of the HFE TAG has been its role in technical information exchange and coordination of HFE research across DoD laboratories and other government agencies. In addition The TAG has developed and produced the following below.
- VTAG (DoD HFE Virtual TAG on 18 & 19 November 2020)
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 Commencement Event
1230–1245: Keynote Address: Information Warfare Readiness — Capt. Sean P. Kelley, Chief of Staff, Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR)
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 Technical Sessions
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 Special Events
1215–1245: TAG the Deckplate — ITCM Sean Lyons COMNAVAIRLANT; Jennifer Blankenship, CNSP N67
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 Technical Sessions
- Human Factors Standardization Documents - Electronic documents and reference of human factors standardization documents developed by the Human Factors Standardization SubTAG.
- Directory of Design Support Methods - Descriptions with points of contact for analytic techniques, software tools, guides and standards.
- Human Engineering Design Data Digest - A reference of human engineering design criteria and guidelines. The document is a digest of material appearing in MIL-Std-1472, complemented with material from MIL-HDBK-759 and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Human Factors Design Guide.
- Human Systems Integration Program Plan - Describes the contractor's HSI program, identifies the HSI elements, and how the HSI domains will be managed and integrated with other program elements.
- Index of Government Standards - A comprehensive list of government specifications
- Index of Non-Government Standards - A comprehensive list of non-government specifications
1245–1415: Readiness and Resilience
1330–1345: Team Overmatch: Resilience Training in the Military — Laura Milham, Ph.D., Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
1430–1600: Modeling and Simulation
1530–1545: Incorporating Key Leader Engagement into Tactical Simulations — Cadets Jordan Blackman, Morgan Chewning-Kulick, Christopher Dean, Anna Loa, Jake Whisenhunt, Jacob E. Ziadeh; US Military Academy, West Point Cadets ‘21
1300–1400: Measurement and Analysis
1430–1600: Human Systems Integration
1515–1530: Human Augmentation Research and Policy in the MOD — Joe Popiolek / Annalise Whittaker, United Kingdom Ministry of Defence, Defence and Security Analysis
1530–1545: Human Systems Integration Education Opportunities at AFIT — Michael Miller, Ph.D., Air Force Institute of Technology
1545–1600: 1472 The UK Version: A Comprehensive Set of HSI Guidelines for all the Domains — Robert Smillie, FPE/CIEHF